Responsibilities / Job Description
STORE INTELLIGENCE DATA COLLECTOR
We are SAS Retail Services: the nation’s leader in grocery merchandising. Our associates play a pivotal role in providing a superb visual experience for our customers. You simply don’t learn merchandising with SAS Retail Services. You learn THE ART OF MERCHANDISING. With thorough training on plan-o-gram interpretation, our candidates help produce visual masterpieces within grocery stores. Our associates take great pride in their work, and we want to invite experienced and inexperienced candidates for this unique opportunity.
We notice your hard work, and we take great pride in promoting from within. Associates who knew nothing about merchandising have gone onto meaningful and lucrative positions within SAS Retail Services, including international careers. Come learn the art of merchandising with SAS Retail Services.
We are currently looking for a
STORE INTELLIGENCE DATA COLLECTOR for our Robotics Program.
The Data Collector will be responsible for obtaining store level data to improve the efficiency of inventory and shelf space management.
- Looking for dependable, self-motivated, quick learners that work well in a team and independently.
- RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION: working in multiple locations is a requirement
Why should you join the SAS Retail Services family?
- Monday-Friday: Day shift and Night Shift Available: 32-40 hours/week
- Handy with technology: capture images, take photos of in store sets using new image technology
- Virtual Training and shoulder to shoulder training provided, along with real-time support
- Primary Devices Used: Smartphones (Android, I-Phone).
- 32-40 hours/week
- Benefits Available (Dental, Vision, 401k)
- Career Growth and Advancement Possible
- Access to Reliable Transportation:
Service Locations: Beverly Hills, Downey, Los Angeles, Marina Del Rey, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica and West Hollywood
SAS Retail Services is a leading professional retail merchandising company with over 10,000 team members and growing. Our success is attributed to a “That’s Possible” attitude and a hard-working team whose members value honesty, integrity, and commitment to quality of customer service.
SAS Retail Services is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative