Join the Rawhide Team!
We are currently hiring staff for the summer of 2024. This is an amazing opportunity to impact the lives of young people in a unique camp setting. You will gain valuable experience in leading youth, teaching and team management, all while building lasting friendships and being part of a camp that has been changing lives for over 60 years.
- Summer staff assist and lead classes and activities and teach kids about the care for farm animals and horses (livestock experience is a plus, but not mandatory).
- Our summer camp staff work as cabin counselors, sleeping in one of our themed areas along with a small group of kids that are entrusted to them for the week.
- Staff members must be at least 18 years of age and must pass a thorough background check.
- Our summer camp includes a week of training, 9 weeks of residential camps and 1 week of day camp.
- We are looking for people who love kids, love the outdoors and aren’t afraid of hard work.
- Camp Staff are expected to uphold and emulate our core values of Community, Hard Work, Integrity, Respect and the pursuit of Personal Growth.
- 2024 Camp runs from May 31st- August 16th. (There is a possibility of some flexibility on the start and end dates)
- Room and Board are provided.
We need lifeguards, too!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: From $386.00 per week
- This is a 24 hour a day position! Camps Starts Sunday at 7:45 AM and we go until Friday at 8PM. We provide all meals. If you are looking for a "normal" 9-5 job, please don't apply.